75th-Year Rodeo Buckle
- Dimensions: 15"H x 13.5"W x 2"D
- Edition size: 750
- Additional information: Issued in 1999, antiqued patina. Available in Saddle/tan (as shown), chocolate, navy blue, forest green, and maroon.
- This limited edition commemorative buckle celebrates
the 75th year of the creation of rodeo's one-hand
- Invented, designed and made in 1924 by rodeo champion
and artist Earl W. Bascom, the one-hand bareback
rigging helped the bareback riding event become one of
the wildest events in rodeo. Bascom-designed riggings
are now used in rodeos around the world.
- This antiqued bronze buckle, which is 3 inches wide
and framed in a multi-matted 15"x15" shadow box, shows
a high spurring bareback rider and bucking horse
designed by Earl W. Bascom.
- To purchase this piece:
Call 1-888-230-0057 or inquire here.
All Bascom bronzes have certified appraisals available.
Home | Biography | Sales & Leasing Inquiries | Museums & Collections | News | Site Index
Contents of this site are © Copyrighted by Bascom Productions.