Indian Mare and Colt
- Dimensions: 15"H x 14"W x 7"D
- Edition size: 40
- Additional information: Sculpted in 1973, patinaed and mounted on a rectangle beveled-edge black onyx and marble base*.
- This bronze sculpture by Earl W. Bascom with a brown
patina, shows a mare saddled with a typical Indian
saddle and a young colt resting at her feet. This
half-sleeping horse with long mane and tail is typical
of those found on the Ute Reservation in Utah during
the artist's youth in the early 1900's.
- To purchase or lease this piece:
Call 1-888-230-0057 or inquire here.
All Bascom bronzes have certified appraisals available.
* All bases can be custom ordered with marble, onyx, wood, granite, or combinations to meet order. Bases currently available are wood, onyx, marble (grey, green, and tan), and granite(black only). There is also available for order a layered base made of marble between layers of onyx.