Old Time Bronc Rider
- Dimensions: 22"H x 22"W x 13"D
- Edition size: 40 ~ Limited Availability
- Additional information: This sculpture by the artist Earl W. Bascom shows a cowboy riding a bucking horse. The cowboy straddles an A-fork saddle, wears shotgun chaps and a hat with a military crease while using a riding whip or quirt of the style of the late 1890's and early 1900's. When the artist started rodeoing in 1916, this style of bronc riding was still in vogue.
- To purchase or lease this piece:
Call 1-888-230-0057 or inquire here.
All Bascom bronzes have certified appraisals available.
* All bases can be custom ordered with marble, onyx, wood, granite, or combinations to meet order. Bases currently available are wood, onyx, marble (grey, green, and tan), and granite(black only). There is also available for order a layered base made of marble between layers of onyx.