- Dimensions: 21.5"H x 20"W x 11"D
- Edition size: 75 (Available in Silver; sold out in Bronze, which is in the National Cowboy Hall of Fame)
- Additional information: The sculpture by artist Earl W.Bascom depicts the champion rodeo cowboy Turk Greenough riding the famous bucking horse Midnight in 1934 at the historic rodeo in London, England. Midnight, who was the most famous bucking horse in the world, was foaled on the Door Key Ranch in Alberta, Canada. Retired from rodeo in 1933, Midnight was brought out of retirement to make headlines at the rodeo in London. True to form, Midnight off bucked every rider.
- To purchase or lease this piece:
Call 1-888-230-0057 or inquire here.
All Bascom bronzes have certified appraisals available.
* All bases can be custom ordered with marble, onyx, wood, granite, or combinations to meet order. Bases currently available are wood, onyx, marble (grey, green, and tan), and granite(black only). There is also available for order a layered base made of marble between layers of onyx.